Welcome





Hello everyone,

This blog may be new and not feature very much yet but allow me to explain my vision. This blog will ultimately become the hub for all things Dredd and Mega-City one in general, including all Dredd trades and related comics, All Dredd Spin-off series (Anderson, Chopper, ect), Dredd Merchandise, Movies, Fan Films/Content, and Cosplay. I hope to achieve this through comprehensive resources for all information, reviews, and discussion. I also want to eventually post behind the scenes info on Dredd, possibly some Cosplay how to's, and review other works by prominent Dredd Writers. 

Currently we release a new trade review every week and additional reviews for fan films, merchandise, audio dramas sprinkled throughout the month.                                                         

I intend to begin with all thirty complete case files available on the market in chronological order, but I will also discuss all the Judge Anderson, Chopper, and related spin-offs at the appropriate times. I also intend to take a look at both Dredd movies at some point, the upcoming Judge Dredd: Mega-city one series, and Dredd related merchandise or memorabilia such as the 1991 Judge Dredd pinball machine and even the audio play Judge Dredd: Trapped on Titan. I also may review some of the fan content eventually, I specifically love the Judge Minty short film, but I may review others as the time comes.

Full disclosure I am an American fan of Judge Dredd, which is less rare now because of the recent exposure he has received do to the internet and the movie Dredd, but I have been a fan for most of my life, buying the few Dredd trades available while growing up or random issues found in yard sale bins. I do have some biases from nostalgia for some stories and I also love the mocking of American culture that is sprinkled throughout Dredd in an ironic way. My opinion may be at times be different from many other writers on the internet because of the cultural difference between myself and much of Dredd’s audience but I believe that with how connected our world is today that my opinions may be shared by many. If I say something disagreeable speak up in the comments, I am always open for discussion and it’s one of the main reasons I’ve begun this blog. I can only share my opinions, but I want to discuss your opinions as well and my opinion has been known to change as a result of thoughtful discussion.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you find everything you need, if you have any questions please message more or comment.
Until next time,
Blake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Complete reading order

JUDGE DREDD: the ORIGINAL adventures-THE DAY THE LAW DIED & THE APOCALYPSE WAR- audio drama

Judge Dredd: The Complete Case Files 08